This one was a favorite in the 2011 fundraiser, and I hope it will be as popular now as it was then. We're running neck-and-neck with Team Borepatch, and I'd really like to come in over the top. Not because I want to beat my poor blogson like a rented mule, but because it means that we've raised more money. KTKC is coming close to $10K, and I would love to see us cross that particular finish line.
With Team JayG in the lead, of course...
Now, to recap. If you decide to donate on behalf of Team JayG, you will be put into a drawing where you could win:
- A York Arms stripped lower receiver
- A High Standard Lower parts kit from Brownells
- A Magpul 30-round PMag
- AND 300 rounds of .22LR in a nice wood case.
- Go here: Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate.
- Click an amount, or add in a custom amount, then check the box next to "This donation is made as part of a Fundraising Team".
- You'll see "Fundraising Team:" and a drop-down box. Pull up "Team JayG".
That is all.