So, today's pic?
If it's a sunny weekend in September, I'm grilling in a kilt. The neighbors might look at me a little funny (like they didn't already), but I've gotten to chat with a few as it is about the kilt and why I'm wearing on - mission accomplished. One of the neat things of living in a tight subdivision is that I can reach a good amount of folks just by walking around the block.
And, for old time's sake, one last time:
If you are on the fence about which team to support in the Kilted to Kick Cancer fundraiser, let me remind you that everyone who donates on behalf of Team JayG gets a shot at the following cool schwag:
- A York Arms stripped lower receiver
- A High Standard Lower parts kit from Brownells
- A Magpul 30-round PMag
- AND 300 rounds of .22LR in a nice wood case.
- Go here: Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate.
- Click an amount, or add in a custom amount, then check the box next to "This donation is made as part of a Fundraising Team".
- You'll see "Fundraising Team:" and a drop-down box. Pull up "Team JayG".
- Shoot me an e-mail letting me know how much you donated - every $5 is one "chance" (so if you donate $20 you get four chances at the prize package)
That is all.