That's SCI-FI mooning the crowd (he's camera-shy). Stretch and Marty, my kilted brethren, are looking on bemusedly as the moment is saved. Again, I was having a difficult time trying to figure out what to freak out more over: wearing a kilt or open-carrying.
It worked, though: at some point in the night, a gentleman walked over and (very politely) asked what the deal was on the kilts. I explained about KTKC, and he was very receptive (and promised to get checked), and I considered it a major win all around.
Now, as we enter the last few days of the fundraiser, time is running out for donations. We're close to what we raised last year; it would be fantastic to exceed last year's take, but we'll take what we can get. Every bit helps.
if you decide to donate on behalf of Team JayG, you will be put into a drawing where you could win:
- A York Arms stripped lower receiver
- A High Standard Lower parts kit from Brownells
- A Magpul 30-round PMag
- AND 300 rounds of .22LR in a nice wood case.
- Go here: Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate.
- Click an amount, or add in a custom amount, then check the box next to "This donation is made as part of a Fundraising Team".
- You'll see "Fundraising Team:" and a drop-down box. Pull up "Team JayG".
Three days to go - let's keep going full speed!
That is all.