Also, and more importantly, we're very close to breaking $10K in the overall fundraiser. That's awesome. We're under a $1,000 away, and I would love to cross the five figure threshold before the weekend is out. Also, if you kick in another $35 to Ambulance Driver, he'll have to wrestle a greased pig at Blogorado. He's crazy, he'll do it. And probably like it...
So, anyways, four days of kilted goodness left. Like this humorous Friday pose:
I couldn't resist, I just couldn't. Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking to yourself, self, that's supposed to be an AK he's holding for the true "Red Dawn". Well, that's true, but the AK-47 is also the weapon of the enemy, and Team JayG is all about 'MURICA. And apple pie. And mother. So drop a donation to KTKC for Team JayG in the interest of motherhood, and baseball, and the Chrysler 440 cubic inch engine...
Also remember, if you decide to donate on behalf of Team JayG, you will be put into a drawing where you could win:
- A York Arms stripped lower receiver
- A High Standard Lower parts kit from Brownells
- A Magpul 30-round PMag
- AND 300 rounds of .22LR in a nice wood case.
- Go here: Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate.
- Click an amount, or add in a custom amount, then check the box next to "This donation is made as part of a Fundraising Team".
- You'll see "Fundraising Team:" and a drop-down box. Pull up "Team JayG".
That is all.