On a high school biology test, the last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk.'
The question was worth 70 points or none at all.
One student, in particular, was hard pressed to think of seven advantages. However, he wrote:
1) It is the perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to the mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the floor where the cat can't get it.
He got an A.
Necessity isn't the mother of invention, desperation is...
That is all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad