1. Ruger SR9c (9mm) – 6 magazines, box - review - SALE PENDING
3. Sig Sauer Mosquito (.22LR) – 1 magazine, box - review
4. Sig Sauer P250 Compact (.45 ACP) – 2 magazines, box plus X-Change kit for subcompact 45 with 1 magazine, also in box – review; X-Change kit review - SALE PENDING
5. Sig Sauer P238 (.380 ACP) – 2 magazines, box - review - SALE PENDING
For my MA compatriots, I have a small number of non-compliant handguns available. These will stay in MA - I see no reason to remove them from the borders and make them ineligible to ever stay in MA again:
1. Browning BDA-380 (.380 ACP) - three pre-ban 13 round magazines (Friday pic)
2. Glock 30 (.45 ACP) - ~ 6 10 round, 2 pre-ban 13 round magazines; LaserMax Guide rod, new Trijicon night sights, box (picture) - SALE PENDING
4. Kel-Tec P3AT (.380 ACP) - 3 mags, box, Cerakote slide (picture)
These are MA-only and private sale only. These will be covered by the e-FA10 form face-to-face.
Contact me for pricing and terms if interested - and there may be more to come!
That is all.
UPDATE: Not many left! Have removed guns that are gone, and most of the others are still pending... Time for another round?