I'll start with the questions in the initial idea:
Shirt looks good. Should it have a pic of a glock or an AR rather than a musket? Don't get me wrong, but in NY they don't even want their subjects to have muskets.Nope. The picture is the York Arms logo. This is a York Arms (quasi) official T-shirt.
How can I pay and to whom?Payment is accepted via check or money order. When you send in an order (REMEMBER YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS), I will send you an e-mail with the name (mine) and address (also mine) to send the check.
Jay, if you could update the blog when/if this actually happens with how to pay?See above. This is happening. SCI-FI is handling the shirt making end, and I'm handling the collecting names, addresses, and payment.
can I get one in 3x ?Yes, yes you can. We're looking into the one request for a 4XLT, but we have confirmed that we can do M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, and XLT, XXLT, and XXXLT.
Isn't there only one "l" in canceled?According to Reference.com, the American version has one "l", the British version has two.
I'd buy, but I'd want the profits to go to YA...Well, they are. We're going to give Wally any extra T-shirts we get out of this endeavor so that he has extra to share with good customers/sell/use as promotional items/etc. Not to mention that I've already logged more than fifty orders for shirts - that's 50+ people walking around with a York Arms commercial across their chest at every gun show, gun shop, shooting match, etc.
You do ship to Alaska, yes? LMK price and availability.To the best of my knowledge we can ship USPS to Alaska. Price is $20 for M/L/XL and $22 for XXL and up, same as the rest.
And from the launch post:
Can you do tall sizes? As in 2XL Tall? If so, I'm in.See the answer above. We can do XL, XXL, and XXXL in Tall; we are looking into whether we can offer a 4XL and 4XL Tall as well.
What does it look like?and
Do we know what will be on the shirts ?These were close enough I can answer them together. The shirts will look as close to this as possible:
For LE/Govt customers in New York: Your orders have been cancelled.As well as the York Arms website.
Estimated shipping costs (I live in Arizona)?Shipping is included in the price of the shirt.
A few other things of note:
1. Please include your shipping address as well as your real name when you send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Once I receive an e-mail, I will send a reply with the name and address for the check or money order.
3. We intend to place the T-shirt order by Monday, March 4th. Turnaround time should be two weeks or less. Once we have the shirts we will do our best to get them shipped out ASAP.
4. For those who have already sent me an e-mail, I will be sending out an e-mail later today with information on where to send payment.
5. UPDATED UPDATE: Just received confirmation. Tall shirts are $2 more ($22 total for L tall and XL tall); XXL or XXXL tall are $22).
Any other questions, now's the time to ask them. We've got a little less than a week left before this window closes, so now's your best chance to get in on the ground floor of the limited edition York Arms T-shirt. We expect to have them in 2-3 weeks from the time we close orders, and will be getting them out as quickly as possible.
Show your York Arms pride!
That is all.