- OldNFO's super-awesome fun prize-magorium will have the ticket pulled on or about Thanksgiving.
- Rimfire Design's custom 1911 or Hi-Power grips winners will also be chosen on Turkey day.
- Dennis's custom Viper holster runs a bit longer - December 2nd is the deadline for this raffle.
- Zercool's Talon holster raffle will be drawn on Thanksgiving.
- The_Jack's handgonne extravaganza package - which has reached the first stretch goal - will run through December 10th.
- Ambulance Driver's five (5!) signed book copies doesn't have a set end point, so I think we'll have that one picked over Thanksgiving as well.
- The most super amazing awesome package up for grabs will also be pulled over Thanksgiving.
- Another Viper holster - and the chance to be immortalized in the next Monster Hunter novel - will be raffled off on Turkey Day.
- A custom poster signed by Chris Muir is also up for grabs and will be picked on Thanksgiving.
- A custom embroidered hat - with the logo of the winner's choosing (within limits, of course) - courtesy of TheMinuteWoman will be picked at the end of next week as well.
ALSO... If you'd like to send your favorite purveyor of snark a little something to cheer her up, talk to Erin. She's getting care packages put together for Tam, and has graciously offered to bundle items up. If you don't wish to use PayPal, for example, you could send a check made out to Tam for Erin to send.
Again, I continue to be amazed and humbled - but not surprised - by the incredible generosity of our group.
That is all.