How about a signed copy of this:
Yeah, Chris Muir is supplying a one-of-a-kind, signed poster. Which can be yours. For a simple $5 donation. How on earth can you beat that? Simple - you can't! So just drop a Lincoln in Tam's bucket, send an e-mail to Jennifer with the comment "DBD Poster", and one chance to win this special offering will be yours!
Again, allow me to recap the different fundraisers you can enter to win:
- Rimfire Designs has 1911 and Hi-Power grips in their raffle to help raise money for Tam. ($5 donation)
- OldNFO is parting with one of his beloved Colts to help Tam out ($25 donation) and Michael will make a custom holster for it. Additionally, Stingray is tossing in his $200 Brownells gift certificate from KTKC into that raffle, and Joe Speer (of handgonne fame) is tossing in a handgonne as well. The first name pulled for NFO's raffle gets the Colt, then the handgonne, then the Brownell's certificate. The Fabulous Phlegmmy has offered a custom necklace to go along with this raffle.
- Carteach0 is offering up an ISSC M-22 pistol ($25 donation)
- John has a Ruger P94 in "10mm short" (heh) ($25 donation)
- Dennis from Dragon Leatherworks is also running a raffle to raise money for Tam ($5.56 donation - heh)
- Zercool is raffling off your choice of one of two Talon holsters. ($5 donation)
- The_Jack is offering a raffle for another handgonne. ($15 donation)
- Ambulance Driver has offered five (5!) signed copies of his book ($5 donation) - this will have five winners! (New Addition)
Angus McThag is giving away a lower. He's doing an auction-style, with bidding starting at $100, so this is a little on the different side.
Every little bit helps - and thanks to everyone that has donated already!
That is all.