- The soccer mom in the white SUV yammering away on her cell phone some 2-3 microns from my bumper. I was really hoping for a new tow hitch.
- For a good length of time, I was behind Snow Miser - you know, "he's Mister Ten Below"...
- To the jackass in the pristine Lexus: There was nobody on the road behind me (the vehicle directly behind you) for *miles* - you didn't have to stop dead in the middle of the road to let the ONE car out of the side street. Moron.
- On the other hand, watching another soccer mom in a grey SUV also yammering away on her cell phone slam on her brakes so hard she bounced the wheel wells off her tires when she realized she was about to blow through a stop sign directly into the path of a three ton Dodge Earthf**ker was priceless.
- Traffic circles, rotaries, roundabouts; whatever you may call them, either learn how to use them - i.e. don't stop dead in the middle of the damn thing - or avoid them.
- If the light turns red while I'm still a good 15 feet away from it, I'm stopping - all the honking in the world isn't going to make me run the red light.
- There *is* a no-texting rule just passed in MA, right? You'd never know it from seeing people on the roadways...
That is all.