- Several nationally known Emergency Medical care professionals
- A female Asian-American* who works in Boston's financial district
- An honest-to-goodness rocket scientist
- An internet security guru
- A gay gun nut
- An unemployed Jewish Mason
- A Russian immigrant
- A Marine Biologist
- A teacher
What I haven't come across are any knuckle-dragging neanderthal misogynists who want to see all minorities killed, immigrants shipped back to their countries of origin, and women relegated to kitchen duty (while barefoot and pregnant). I haven't seen a single confederate flag on any vehicles at any range I've been to; I haven't seen a single instance of poor or dangerous gun handling; I haven't seen anything from anyone in this group that would give me a moment's pause for my safety around any of them.
It's all good, 'cuz it's all gunnie...
That is all.
*Note: She (very politely) asked if I would footnote that she does NOT refer to herself in this manner. In fact, her exact words were "she considers herself 'American'; Asian-American describes her heritage, not her identity". Done and done, and thanks.