He's got a good list, and I've got a few additions of my own:
- If you've ever bought a firearm because you have the same gun but it's too sentimental/fragile/dangerous to shoot, you might be a gun nut.
- If you carry a gun for self-defense and base wardrobe decisions around your carry piece, you might be a gun nut.
- If you've bought magazines for a particular firearm knowing that they were less-than-adequate, but wanted more for range time, you might be a gun nut.
- If you've ever bought a gun you didn't particularly care for simply because there was a chance it could be banned, you're almost certainly a gun nut.
- If you see a cop/security guard's sidearm and your first thought is "Glock, Sig, or S&W?", you might be a gun nut.
- If you bought a firearm accessory solely for the purpose of making said firearm "more evil", you are definitely a gun nut.
- If you've bought a magazine/holster/other random accessory for a gun you haven't fired in 10 years, you might be a gun nut.
- If you get e-mail newsletters from more than one firearms warehouse or gun store, you're a gun nut.
- If the employees of the local gun store know you by sight, you're a gun nut.
- If the employees of said local gun store call you up if you haven't been by in a week and they're concerned for your health, you're definitely a gun nut...
What are your own "you might be a gun nut if" answers?
That is all.